- Data management
- Data Analytics
- Internet of things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Factory
- Customer Experience
- Data-driven ESG
- Case Studies
Do you want to get rid of the "excel hell" and the constant arguing about whether a particular KPI is the same as a colleague in another country? Then consider getting a new system for financial reporting and controlling.
A similar situation has been and is being addressed by a number of corporations, holding companies or companies with dozens of subsidiaries or sister companies, whether in Europe or around the world.
We are among those who rely on FinReCo: Adastra Group represents 8 different companies operating in 21 offices around the world.
And why FinReCo? That’s what our clients say…
- Seamless integration with ERP, but also with CRM, production system, billing, etc.
- Real-time reporting – accountants charge, controllers validate, you report
- Fully automated management scorecard (not only) including KPIs and their breakdowns
- Automated reporting of cash flow, aging of receivables, financial instruments, detailed profitability
- Incorporation of plans and forecasts into management reporting
- Comprehensive and fast management of the reporting structure
- Controlled reporting process, i.e. everyone knows when the reporting is opened, when they have to deliver their inputs to it, how the integration was done, there is a clear responsibility for the data
- Transparent holding inter – company transactions, at the necessary levels are self-eliminating and do not distort holding financial statements
- Use of standard reporting tools (on-premise or in the cloud), outputs are automatically exported to presentations and annual reports
- Immutable/locked numbers in reports
- Single version of the truth across the entire company – same numbers only in different breakdowns, for financial management, sales and marketing purposes
Ozvěte se nám, pokud jste se ocitli v podobné situaci jako naši zákazníci. Společně ji zanalyzujeme a probereme, zda byste také mohli začít těžit z výhod FinReCa.