- Data management
- Data Analytics
- Internet of things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Factory
- Customer Experience
- Data-driven ESG
- Case Studies
With the move to data-driven activities in large companies, you often need one data in multiple places so that it can be used by as many different users and services as possible. For example, provide data about client behavior on the web to the data platforms of marketing, sales, risk and operations.
Adoki, Adastra’s proprietary tool, allows you to do this in an automated way, specializing in managing bi-directional data transfers between your primary applications, data warehouse, big data platform and cloud.
Not only that, with its help, data is correctly and timely “pushed” to where you need it. But it also keeps metadata and schemas synchronized along with the data at both the source and the destination. You’ll also be working with them according to consistent governance rules on both sides.
1. Data synchronization – for working with identical data
Adoki’s main mission is to synchronize data. That is, to transfer one data from a specific source to several other systems. Adoki replicates data in an automated way and the transfers managed by it are stable over the long term.
Thus, it ensures that the data transfer is consistent even if the data or metadata on the source changes for various reasons, e.g. the file format, compression type or separator used changes, a column is added to a table, columns are swapped, renamed, etc.
Adoki recognizes the changes to the data structures in the source system and automatically takes the new form of the data to other systems and platforms.
Adoki provides transfers according to your needs:
- several times a day
- one-off, e.g. after the end of a shift or working hours
- on selected days of the week or at the weekend
- or at specific time intervals
Whether your systems run on-premise, in the cloud or hybrid, you can easily set up, manage and control all data traffic. Adoki has a user interface where you choose the most suitable scenario, set the parameters to suit it and everything else runs in the background.
Adoki can be automated and integrated into existing ETL pipelines through its REST interface. Thus, all transfers can be established, generated and managed automatically.
In addition, a few trained staff, perhaps from the business, will work with Adoki instead of a team of data specialists. So you save twice – in both hardware and human resources. And your data specialists will be able to tackle complicated data tasks.
2. Data anonymisation – to meet GDPR requirements
Want to make the most of the value of your business data? Are you hesitant about GDPR? You don’t have to. With Adoki, you too can easily transfer your data to various analytics platforms, anonymise it in transit and find previously hidden connections.
Empower your Data Scientists to harness the full potential of data and generate opportunities to grow your business.
Adoki gives them:
- ensure regular anonymisation of data according to basic anonymisation rules
- transfer data from different sources into a unified analytical environment
- ensure that data is consistent for analytical tasks
- provide raw data so that analysts can derive useful attributes and variables from it
- ensure that the data are in the same data format at the source and target, thus ensuring that the data descriptions and vocabulary are consistent,
- allow the output of predictive and descriptive tasks to be transferred from the anonymised analytical environment back to the primary
3. Moving to the Cloud – for flexible performance, storage and cost
Are you gradually moving to the cloud and temporarily creating a hybrid environment? You need to be sure that:
- you transfer data from the original onprem systems correctly and on time
- you transfer only the required incremental data increments
- the data is actually loaded into all other systems that continue to work with it
- you archive the data reliably
- transfers are performed with optimal technical settings for cloud services
With Adoki, you can control and manage thousands of data transfers from a single point and keep data replication costs to a minimum. When transferring to the Cloud, Adoki allows you to flexibly scale the volume and number of resources throughout the day, both on-premise systems and on the Cloud side.
If you use the Cloud as an archive, then with Adoki you can fearlessly delete data from the original on-premise source systems and make room for new daily data increments.
4. Optimizing the load on IT systems – for fast and proper replication
Are you running into limits in your IT infrastructure or your IT ecosystem when planning data transfers? Are the pain points that:
- Are you struggling with an increasing number of concurrent data transfers that are set to happen at the same point in time, but there’s no reason for it?
- Are data replications taking too long or at inappropriate times?
- you are struggling with a heterogeneous environment in your enterprise infrastructure and prioritizing individual technologies and tasks is very difficult or impossible because each is managed separately?
Adoki can solve all these problems comprehensively without overloading the infrastructure. It allows you to define resource capacities and set time locks. And it can service all systems and optimize their workload.
It uses detailed resource utilization statistics to detect weak points in the synchronization process and failures. By using Adoki, you not only transfer data, but also optimize the workload and workload of data systems.