Begin your journey at Adastra
For more than 20 years, we support the biggest names in the business with cutting-edge digital solutions. Join us and help top companies make better-data-driven decisions.
BECOME ONE OF ADASTRANS
Adastrans collaborate across functions, competencies, sectors, and geographies to tackle the most interesting and complex data-related challenges.
We are a team of self-driven people, ready and willing to react to new situations quickly and in an agile way. All of us are equipped with a unique mix of skills, experience, and mastery and together we transform the Data and Analytics space for organizations every day.
We are looking for graduates, young professionals and experienced colleagues with an eye fur subtleties and details, who bring creativity and a service-oriented mindset to our team and our clients. If you can identify with these values, ADASTRA might just be the right place for you.
For me, Adastra is a synergy of smart and motivated people who know they can do things they consider promising. They can also be part of digital revolution. That is the cornerstone of the success of the whole company.
Our application process is comprised of different modules. That means, we don't have a strict process that we run through. We have certain components, of which our hiring process is composed and our goal is to have a straightforward and streamlined process that fits your schedule and does not waste time. For that reason, the order in which these modules are taking place can change, sometimes modules are combined, sometimes modules are not even part of the process. We take the liberty to treat you as an individual, not as a number that needs to be processed.
Our colleagues from the Human Resources department will talk to you about your expectations, your prior experiences, what's important to you in your working environment and will eventually see how your expectations match our values and expectations.
Another module is conversation focusing on your specific know-how and past experience in relation to the position you are applying to. These interviews are done by peers, people in our company that you will be working with or that work on similar tasks and with similar responsibilities as in the role you are being interviewed for. That way we ensure that you get to know part of the team as well and can talk to people who can answer your questions regarding the ins and outs of the position from their everyday experiences. At the end of this, we will know what's in your toolbox, what you know and where you can still improve.
Our tasks sheets are another module and are usually part of the peer interview. These are not meant as benchmark tests you can fail, but rather as an instrument that shows us what you have seen and worked with so far and how you approach certain tasks.
The final module is a conversation with the management. This is especially done for the more senior positions, but not exclusively for those. The idea is that management gets to know you as well and understands your background to see how you potentially will fit the role and the team.
What do we offer?
- You will be part of an international team of experts in Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science & Cloud Services, with people coming from different backgrounds. Be part of that group and profit from our expertise.
- We develop our people at ADASTRA individually – we don‘t believe in one-size-fits-all approaches. Career planning and personnel development are dialogue-based with us and we develop our people through trainings, visits at relevant conferences and project work for renowned, industry-leading international customers.
- You‘ll find a friendly work atmosphere were effort and enthusiasm is truly appreciated and honest and open feedback is expected.
- You‘ll have the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly, which will help you grow as a person and will bring you valuable experience.
- A flat hierarchy and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Our internal Adastra Learning Programs are our arena for in-depth knowledge transfer, for sharing ideas and developing new input. They serve as our internal innovation drivers and allow people to work on a common goal.
- Leading-edge trainings & certifications, workshops, language courses, access to the latest technology and know-how.
Employee Perks & Benefits
- We offer various financial benefits, sports & health benefits, family-oriented benefits and popular team building activities e.g. referral bonus, ADASTRA challenge – you can spent a weekend in a European city based on your performance, Multisport card, Adastra Health Days, two sickness days without a doctor’s slip and more.
- We love to spend time together: Adastrans go on a ski trip every year and we spent a weekend with our families in the mountains
- Take advantage of Adastra electric scooters when you need to move from the office to your project sites across Bratislava. Avoid traffic jams and it’s friendly to the environment too.
What do we expect of you?
- Willingness to learn, passion for new trends, technologies and challenges
- You need to enjoy communication and healthy exchanges with Adastrans and our customers
- We expect you not to take the path of the least resistance, but rather the most promising one
- In order to blend in with Adastrans, you should contribute not only professionally, but also share something as a person
- Don't be afraid to ask questions and share gained knowledge
- We expect you to have the ambition to achieve the best results and to contribute to our common goals
This is where you might work
Want to know more?
We will contact you as soon as possible.