You will learn how to prepare, implement and evaluate campaigns. Everything you need to know about campaigns before you prepare them.
What you will learn?
To prepare your campaign:
- Identification of relevant data for campaign implementation - use of data from data warehouse, CRM, big data lake and/or other external sources and databases.
- Preparation of attributes for target group selection and target group definition.
- Set up control groups and optimization rules.
- Specification of communication scenario and selection of suitable communication channel and/or determination of a multi-channel mix.
- Materialization and optimization of the target group.
- Run a campaign according to a communication scenario.
- Continuous campaign monitoring and adjustments to a running campaign.
- Collection and preparation of data for campaign evaluation.
- Evaluation of campaign success against set criteria.
The training takes 1 day
Who is the training intended for?
- Marketing professionals.
- Data scientists, BI specialists, business analysts.
- Data architects, IT / IS architects, enterprise architects.
- Data stewards, data controllers.
- Data Quality managers and specialists.
- IT / IS project managers.
- IT and IS managers of companies with a large amount of data.
The price includes:
- Training materials
- Certificate of course completion
EUR per person (without VAT)
Katarína Remiarová will guide you through the training.
I want to be informed about upcoming training dates
We will contact you as soon as possible.