You will get a comprehensive overview of Data Quality (DQ) and Data Governance (DG), which you can use in your daily work.
What will you learn?
- Get an overview of Data Quality (DQ) and Data Governance (DG), which you can use at work.
- Get acquainted with data quality, the causes of data quality issues and consequences, including financial pricing.
- Learn how to measure data quality objectively using metrics and how to define key metrics (KPIs) to measure both data quality and DQ program success.
- Practical examples of basic data quality management practices - data profiling, data cleansing, match and merge.
- We will discuss the links between MDM, data quality and Data Governance.
- Learn how to approach data quality management solutions in your organization - from business case counting to project / program roadmap based on proven case studies.
- Understand Data Governance and Data Stewardship best practices to avoid typical errors and to ensure smooth running of data management activities.
- Practical demonstrations and examples will give you an idea of the basic concepts of Data Quality Management.
The training takes 1 day
Who is the training intended for?
- Business department managers dealing with data quality issues.
- Data Quality Managers and Specialists.
- Data stewards, data controllers.
- Reporting managers and specialists.
- IT architects and data architects of large and medium-sized organizations of all verticals (finance, telco, retail, manufacturing, public and government).
- DW managers, analysts, administrators, architects, project managers and specialists.
- IT directors and IT managers of large data companies.
- Data analysts, CRM analysts, risk management analysts, actuaries.
The price includes:
- Training materials.
- Certificate of course completion.
EUR per person
Martin Čuboň will guide you through the training.
I want to be informed about upcoming training dates
We will contact you as soon as possible.