13. 10. 2021, 9:00
The price does not include VAT
You will get a comprehensive overview of Data Warehousing (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI), which you can immediately use in your daily work.
What you will learn:
- Get a comprehensive overview of Data Warehousing (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) that you can use at work.
- Get to know the current trends in DW solutions and how they can be used in your organization.
- Get an overview of the architectures, concepts, methods, and processes in Data Warehousing.
- Learn how Big Data technologies (eg Hadoop) affect DW solutions.
- Get examples of using Hadoop technologies along with traditional DW technologies.
- Get to know best practices in DW architecture development and DW project management.
- Understand the specifics of data architecture and data modeling for data warehousing (DW) and business intelligence (BI) solutions. You will learn about modern BI technologies and see how these technologies can be used for more efficient BI analysis, visual data exploration and self-service BI.
- Learn how to divide a DW project into phases and how to manage them.
- Learn about new methods and more efficient procedures used to generate ETLs.
- Get acquainted with data extraction and integration.
- Get an overview of the available software platforms and tools for Data Warehousing.
- Practical demonstrations and examples of basic Data Warehousing concepts.
The training takes 1 day.
Who is the training intended for?
- DW, BI, MIS, IS / IT managers and specialists.
- Project managers.
- Data analysts, CRM analysts, risk management analysts, actuaries.
- Reporting managers and specialists.
- Data Quality managers and specialists.
- Data architects and specialists.
- Developers, analysts, administrators, architects and DWH, MIS and BI specialists.
- IT directors and IT managers.
The price includes:
- Training materials
- Certificate of course completion
EUR per person (without VAT)
Ľubomír Maslík will guide you through the training.