05/25/2022, 9:00 (Europe/Prague)
The price does not include VAT
Adastra s.r.o., Blumental Offices, Mýtna 48, 811 07, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
What Hadoop components are and how to choose the right component for the problem to be solved.
What you will learn?
- What Hadoop is and what it is typically used for.
- What Hadoop components are and how to choose the right component for the problem to be solved.
- What Hadoop distributions are.
- How the Hadoop installation process works, what is needed and how long it takes.
- How to upload simple data to Hadoop cluster.
- Introduction to Hive, Impala, HBase, Kafka and Spark.
- Basic principles for securing Hadoop clusters.
- What analytical tasks can be performed in the Hadoop environment.
- Typical cases of Hadoop use.
- Specific analytical tasks in Hadoop environment.
- How to use selected analysis tools in the Hadoop environment.
- The business impact of the Hadoop platform on selected examples: data archiving, enhanced analytical capabilities, use in Data Warehousing, etc.
The training takes 1 day
Who is the training intended for?
- All who want to know more about Big Data and get deeper into the issue.
- MIS, IS / IT, DW / BI specialists, developers, administrators, analysts, data architects.
The price includes
- Training materials
- Certificate of course completion
EUR per person (without VAT)
Michal Kubica will guide you through the training.
We will contact you as soon as possible.