Sometimes we may request your personal data to provide you with relevant information, respond to your requests or enhance the content of our website. Personal data means any data or piece of information that can be used to identify a particular person. Following categories of personal data are processed by us:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- home address
- Adastra web browsing analytics
- eventually other data (e.g. IP address)
Adastra processes personal data about data subjects for the following purposes:
- to contact you – name, surname, address, e-mail or telephone number may be processed as a part of communication with you.
- to be able to create new content accordingly – personal data may be processed to create relevant web content and for clear website navigation. This information includes browsed websites or data provided via forms.
- to be able to respond to user questionnaires and requests for information – this includes registration for content downloads, newsletters, and specific requests for additional information.
- to be able to answer to your inquiries better – Adastra will forward contact information to relevant Adastra dealers or other company representatives to prepare information related to your requests.
If you fill out our web form and voluntarily provide consent, we will send you business communication with offers of our services and information about our products, so we can always inform you about our actual and best technical solutions. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of marketing activities and business communication.
All the aforementioned personal data which are generated from our mutual communication and interaction are governed by the internal system of personal data protection according to the applicable legislation. To the maximum extent possible we manage access to personal data, technical measures for their protection and their lifetime.